Tuesday 25 November 2014

Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel - Dragonfly Green

Hello everyone, the nail paint being reviewed today is the Street Wear Color Rich nail enamel in the shade dragonfly green.

Details: Street wear revamped their color rich line this year and came up with a stylish range of cosmetics. The new range consists of lipsticks, lip glosses, nail enamels, foundation, compact, eye liner and kohl. This new collection comes in an intriguing pop art packaging, very chic and very girly. Nail enamels include a vast array of trendy shades, glamorous browns and mauve, stylish pops, pretty pinks, and playful reds. These are priced at Rs 60 for 5 ml.


My verdict: I had never earlier considered buying a green, yellow or blue nail paint but the shade Dragonfly green caught my eye at a store and I couldn't not buy it. This is a pretty pastel,  slightly dark mint green shade that looked better on my hands than what I had anticipated. The nail paint is quick drying, and formula is neither too creamy nor too sheer but something in between. With a single coat it appears too streaky but topped with another coat the streaks are concealed ( if not looked at too closely). On my nails it lasts three days, on day four it starts fading at the corners. The price is another attractive feature of this range, at Rs 60 one cannot ask for more. I haven't found this colour in other brands that are similarly priced. All I'd say is that its a rather lovely nail paint to own that too at an amazingly affordable price.


Street wear color rich nail
enamel- dragonfly green



2 comments:

  1. Well reviewed. I am very much sure that this blog of yours will help girls in buying good makeup that too in budget :-P............. I am so excited for all of the good things to come :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..that's so nice of you. Thanks a ton. :)

    ReplyDelete