Tuesday 23 December 2014

Lotus Herbals Berryscrub Strawberry and Aloe Vera Exfoliating Face Wash Review

Hello everyone! Here I'm reviewing a face wash that I've been loving lately which is the Lotus Herbals Berryscrub Strawberry and Aloe Vera Exfoliating Face Wash.

Details: For skin that looks as good as it feels, try our scrub gel. The creamy lather cleanses and natural exfoliaters polish your skin to reveal dazzling complexion.
Priced at Rs 125 for 80g.


My verdict: Lotus Herbals was a new brand that I was introduced to this year, I had not tried their products before. My experience with their wide range of products has been simply amazing. Now talking about this product, the face wash comes in a light yellow coloured tube with a flip top cap. The face wash is a bit runny and oozes out of the tube very fast. It has tiny granules suspended in a gel and appears like a cross between a face wash and scrub. It has a fruity refreshing fragrance of strawberries.  A tiny amount is required for one use and it lathers pretty well. It leaves the skin feeling soft and cleansed. It doubles up as a scrub and while I use this I tend to skip scrubbing. It does not make the skin dry. There's something about it that I can't quite describe but it feels different from other face washes and by different I mean it feels better. 

All in all it is a wonderful cleanser and I would urge you to buy it since it is quite an impressive product. It can be easily bought online.
Lotus Herbals Berryscru Strawberry and Aloe Vera Exfoliating Face Wash.



No comments:

Post a Comment